Spinach Salad with Salmon Filets
- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- 1 cup of contemporary spinach, chopped
- 1 crimson onion, sliced skinny
- 2 salmon filets
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 egg whites, laborious boiled
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of pepper
- Walden Farms® French Dressing
- Warmth oven to 400°F. Spray zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray on pan. Take the lemon juice and disperse over the filets; season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Place your spinach in a big bowl. Prime spinach with sliced crimson onion, laborious boiled egg whites, and salmon filets. Drizzle with Walden Farms® French Dressing. Get pleasure from!
About 2 servings
Choosing Your Spinach
Search for spinach leaves which might be crisp and brilliant, they shouldn’t be bruised, darkish, or yellowing. Keep away from slimy leaves and you’ll want to scent them, too. Spinach leaves ought to have a contemporary aroma.