- 1 cup contemporary chopped tomato
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar (non-compulsory)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 2 tbsp firmly chopped onion
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp contemporary or dried oregano
- cayenne pepper, to style
- contemporary chopped cilantro
- salt and pepper, to style
- Puree elements in meals processor for easy salsa or chop elements by hand for chunkier salsa.
- Add spices and chill within the fridge for 10 minutes or extra to permit flavors to mix.
(makes about 1 serving of greens)