We’re again with a few of my all-time favourite company— Serving to Households Thrive!
This time, Dr. Jenna Elgin joins me to debate the development of “mild parenting” or “constructive parenting”. All of which sounds good on the surface, however sadly is so misunderstood because of social media.
On this podcast, we talk about:
- What’s constructive parenting and what does the analysis say about it?
- What’s the distinction between mild and constructive parenting?
- How one can steadiness heat and bounds along with your kids for a constructive mixture of parenting
- How one can meet your little one’s want with out giving into each need
- How our kids reply to pro-longed stress
- Individuality between totally different kids
- Are ‘time-out’s’ dangerous for my little one?
- And extra from Serving to Households Thrive!
Take heed to the opposite episodes HFT has joined us on:
HFT Course: Save 20% off Parenting Necessities with code HFTLITTLEZ
LOVE THIS? PIN IT FOR LATER!