Dermal filler has been round for many years and is mostly used within the face to assist exchange the amount loss brought on by getting old. Beginning in our early 30’s, we lose near 3ml of bone and tissue from our face annually. Every vial of filler comprises 1ml, which is lower than 1/4 teaspoon of product. That may be a very small quantity! I encourage anybody over the age of 30 to attempt to preserve their face quantity by doing 2-3 syringes a yr.
Within the cheek space, we use filler to carry the decrease face and provides stability. Someplace between 1-4 syringes are wanted for whole correction, depending on an people age and quantity loss. Generally known as a “liquid face carry”, filler is positioned strategically within the lateral cheek space of the face to assist pull and carry the mid face.
Within the lips, one syringe won’t offer you an over crammed look. The scale of every people’ pure lips performs a job within the final result and the injector ought to be capable to assess the quantity of quantity you’ll have on the finish of the remedy.
Some fast details about our Juvéderm® fillers:
- One syringe is lower than 1/4 teaspoon.
- All of our Juvéderm® fillers are reversible if wanted.
- Hyaluronic acid is the primary ingredient in Juvéderm® fillers. All of us make our personal hyaluronic acid naturally in our our bodies.
- Earlier than your appointment, strive to not take any non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medication, fish oils, and alcohol. It should assist lower the possibility of bruising.
- Schedule your appointment 2 weeks away from any images or vital dates, in case of bruising. A bruise has a life cycle of about 2 weeks.
- We provide complimentary consultations the place you may ask questions and get info from board licensed, educated Aesthetic Injectors.