- 4 cod fillets (4 oz. every)
- 3 cups contemporary skinny asparagus, trimmed
- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp grated lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place cod and asparagus in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan sprayed with zero-calorie nonstick cooking spray.
- Brush fish with lemon juice; sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Bake till fish simply begins to flake simply with a fork, about 12 minutes.
- Take away pan from oven. Serve heat and luxuriate in!
Complete Recipe Yields:
16 oz. of protein
5 cups of greens
¼ of recipe
4 oz. of protein
1 ¼ cups of greens