Asparagus & Solar-Dried Tomato Frittata
- Zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray
- 6 egg whites
- 3 cups of asparagus lower into 1-inch lengths
- 8 sun-dried tomatoes chopped in half
- 2 tbsp. of basil
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ⅛ teaspoon of pepper
- Warmth oven to 425°F. Coat baking dish with zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray, put aside.
- Warmth massive pan over medium warmth and spray with zero-calorie non-stick cooking spray. Add asparagus and cook dinner for 2-3 minutes. Take away from warmth.
- Whisk egg whites in a bowl, stir in sun-dried tomatoes and asparagus. Add basil, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon combination into baking dish.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, till agency within the heart. Get pleasure from!
About 2 servings
Choosing Your Spinach
Search for spinach leaves which are crisp and vivid, they shouldn’t be bruised, darkish, or yellowing. Keep away from slimy leaves and you’ll want to scent them, too. Spinach leaves ought to have a recent aroma.